Rural Development is looking for applicants who want to purchase their own home. Wisconsin Rural Development has the following funding available for the purchase and repair of homes in Fiscal Year 2020:
- Single Family Housing Purchase & Repair Loans – very low income - $2.8 million
- Single Family Housing Purchase and/or Repair Loans – low income - $6.2 million
- Single Family Housing Repair Loans - $445,000
- Single Family Housing Repair Grants - $75,000
Housing markets continue to be strong across Wisconsin and so are home values. With that, USDA Rural Development’s Area Loan Limits were increased effective January 31 allowing more buying capacity for qualified applicants. The new limits are as follows:
- Most counties in the state - $265,400
- Counties with higher limits:
- Columbia, Dane, Green & Iowa - $266,800
- Kenosha - $294,400
- Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha - $271,400
- Pierce & St. Croix - $306,300
The delivery of the Single-Family Housing Direct Loan and Grant Programs in Wisconsin has been centralized. Please direct all inquiries and applications to email@example.com or call 715-345-7611.
To determine if your applicant is a good fit for the Direct Loan Program, complete the Pre-Loan Assessment Form.
Questions? Call 715-345-7611, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Area Office that services your County.