The City of Lodi is reconstructing Pond Street (from Fair Street to Elizabeth Street). Construction is scheduled from Monday, March 30 to Friday, July 31. The project will be substantially completed by by Friday, July 3.
Reconstruction of Pond Street includes the following work:
- Sanitary sewer main and service lateral replacement
- Water main and service lateral replacement
- Storm Sewer replacement
- Roadway excavation and base course
- Concrete curb and gutter
- Asphalt paving
- Driveway apron replacement (concrete)
- Select sidewalk replacement
- Turf restoration
Please contact Terry Weter, Director of Operations for the City of Lodi, with any questions.