Citizens of Lodi and other interested individuals can attend City meetings virtually. Individuals who would like to speak during public input are required to register in advance through the City’s website. Registration for public input is open until 12:00 PM (Noon) the day prior to the meeting.
Please keep the following etiquette in mind when attending the meeting virtually and providing public input:
- Log into the meeting at least 15 minutes early to be identified by the meeting organizer.
- State your name and address prior to speaking.
- Limit the subject matter to items not on the agenda.
- Each individual is limited to two minutes to speak unless otherwise extended.
- Please mute yourself when you have finished speaking. If you are unsure how to mute yourself, the virtual meeting organizer will mute you to limit background noise.
- The chat box is public record and should only be used for official business.
Unique virtual access information and agenda topics can be found on each meeting agenda.